3.26.2007

on Zachary

is it weird that i do not blog about myself? i've never really wanted to. i really started blogging to share my opinions with everyone and no-one, all at the same time. my own experiences seem trivial compared to geopolitical crises, and my paeans against power gave me more pleasure than any rant on how ZACH is, what ZACH's up to. really. ok. so. went to work, hung out for 8 hrs, changed a few light bulbs, monitored stuff, whatever. i go home to my wiener dog(who is the shiznit), talked with him for a minute, i hang out with my girlfriend, we make plans, yadda yadda, its great, right? ok. i guess i COULD write about personal experience, and i will more. I still want to get paid to opine, so ill act like a think tank if i want to, even if my schpiels suck. fuck you. i need to go now. my strenuous job awaits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you thinking??

Anonymous said...

I you want to get paid to opine than do it more than 2 times a month

Anonymous said...

come down from the mountain top and give us your opine